lunes, 3 de diciembre de 2012

Questions and answers for a job interview

  1. Why do you want to work here? Why should I hire you? 
          My experience in the area of secretarial work makes me very suitable for this position. I believe I am one of the most suitable candidates to carry out the position on offer.
 
     2.   Why did you leave you last job?
          For personal reasons I have had to change my residence to this city, finishing my services with the aforementioned company in January.

     3.    How do you describe yorself?
            I believe I am an open, precise, productive, punctual, hard-working, consistent and friendly person in my work.

     4.   What studies do you have?
            I have a Higher Diploma in Secretarial Studies and I believe I meet the requirements fot this post.

    
                                                                                                By: Rocio Rodriguez.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario